Childcare is available every Sunday morning from 9:00 am – Noon in Room 312 for children ages 3 and younger. Our nursery provides a safe, loving Christian environment for infants and toddlers. All of our teachers and childcare providers have been screened and trained regarding our Child Protection and Safety Policies.
If you are new to our Nursery, here are some tips to help make your child’s visit a good experience:
- Be sure to bring a diaper bag for your child with an extra diaper, wipes, and anything else your child may need. Please mark the bag with your child’s name.
- Feel free to bring a favorite blanket or other comfort item, but mark it with your child’s name.
- If needed, please bring a bottle or cup marked with child’s name.
- Please do not bring your child to the nursery if they have been sick or have run a fever in the last 24 hours.
- Please sign in at a check-in station when arriving in the building. Leave your cell phone number with the attendant in case we need to reach you during the hour.
For older children, use the following link:
Sunday Morning Classes ( preschool through 5th grade)